Saturday 19 November 2016

PBSC Mid Month Reminder

Hello All
I hope we are all well...
PBSC This month is Anything but a card...really out of my comfort zone...i found this Heart in the  back of the cupboard....so i have tried a bit of mixed Media...You Hoo!!! get me...
painted it with Imagination Crafts...Stencil gold paint....then used a PB Stencil...with Embossing Paste...then coloured with Pan Pastels...Glitter Pens...all sorts of Inks..Inca Gold....then cut some Tim Holtz Alphabet Dies... layering it up three times..inked with Inca Gold..and Red Pan Pastels....
i really enjoyed making this protect....in the end....
Here it is below...




Thanks for stopping by today...
Hugs Sylvie xx

4 comments:

dutchess

Well done Sylvie.....mixed media ....go girl,.......it's lovely and you enjoyed it in the end...me I never know where to start! Enjoy your weekend xxxxxx

cotnob

This is beautiful Sylvie, great texture.
Pauline
x

shazsilverwolf

Hi Sylvie, a great piece. I keep saying I'm going to try some mixed media, but never get round to it. Hugs, Shaz xx

Hayley

i think its turned out really well. love the different textures x