Wednesday 30 November 2016

Card in a Box

Hello All
Thanks for stopping by at this busy time...i have made another card in a box with my new Stamp Set from Stampin Up...which arrived last week from the lovely Bibi Cameron...check her blog out her cards are amazing...
Take a look a card  my below...




Card Recipe
Spellbinders Card in a Box Die..
Papers and Stamp set Stampin Up...
Docrafts Message Die ...
Trees cut Three times...Memory Box Die...
SSS.Snowflake Die...
Glamour Dust...
I am of to the UK tonighr ...
Hugs Sylvie xx

7 comments:

Sandy

You are so good with this type of card Sylvie - anyone would be thrilled to get this card for Christmas - I love it!
Sandy xx

cuilliesocks

Wonderful Sylvie, love all the little images, Kate x

rachel

this is wonderful Sylvie - brilliant make x

dutchess

Fabulous Sylvie ...love the pop up box and the cheerful little images ...great fun xxxx

cotnob

A fabulous card Sylvie, lots of super festive details.
Pauline
x

Greta

I can't imagine making a card like this, Sylvie! What a fun, festive card--just beautiful!

Bibi Cameron

I was so lucky to receive one of this beautiful - perfect creations from Sylvie!!! Thank you very much I love it! Your creations are simple spectacular. x Bibi