Saturday 1 October 2016

PBSC Autumn/Colours

Hello All
Its the first Saturday in the Month ...so it is time for PBSC ...our Theme is Autumn Colours...i am having a purge on my Penny Black Stickeroos ...the images are Stunning....i found in my stash some quilled flowers ...how old are these????...they just suit my Autumn coloured card...
Our Sponsor is as always is 123 Stitch... $20... Voucher....

Here is my card below...


Cared Recipe
PB Stickeroo....
Tim Holtz Doily Bigz Die...
Craftwork Cards Messages...
Papers LOTV..First Edition Pad...
MMarianne Corner Die ...
Die-Namics Scallopped Border Die ...
Thanks for stopping by...
Sylvie x

14 comments:

Stamps and Paper

Gorgeous card Sylvie....love the layout and the colours.
thank you for asking me to join your Christmas card club I would love to but have a busy couple of weeks will join in then...

Anne

cotnob

This is beautiful Sylvie, a beautiful rose and lovely colours.
Pauline
x

Rainey's Craft Room

A beautiful Autumn card, I love the rose image and pretty rolled roses too. It's always a good feeling to use up older stash isn't it?
Lorraine

Sue

Hi Sylvie - I love this card. The colours are beautiful together and the image is gorgeous. I like how you have used the big die too.
Sue...xxx

cuilliesocks

Gorgeous card Sylvie, beautiful image and colours, love your layout too, Kate x

Christine Harrop

Super card Sylvie and great colours. Christine x

Lorraine

A very pretty card Sylvie, gorgeous autumnal colours
Lorraine x

rachel

such a pretty card Sylvie - love it! Hugs rachel x

Carole Pollard

So pretty and just adore the quilled flowers Sorry not been around been on my hols and no reliable wifi Some great makes while I've been away Love and hugs Carole x

Sue from Oregon

Don't you just love discovery stash that just fits your needs!!! Having a stash is a good thing LOL...I can't believe this is a sticker! All your pretty doo dads really make this card shine!

♥ Sue Kment

Greta

Wowzer, Syvie--what an incredible card using the Stickeroo! I love the corner die cut & beautiful ribbon!

Kat W

Gorgeous autumn colours and such a beautiful design; love all the florals :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Anke

Wonderful card, so lovely.

Anonymous

Gorgeous x