Thursday 27 October 2016

MAWTT Cute Animals

Hello All
I hope we are all well...
MAWTT  Challenge ...this times Theme is Cute Animals...i have used another of LOTV Art Pad Images....we do hope you can join in our Challenge ....
Take a look at my card below...



Card Recipe
LOTV Art Pad Image..
Inktense Watercolour Pencils for more Depth...
Die-Namics Border Dies..
Papers LOTV...
Craftwork Cards Message..
SSS.Butterfly Die ..
Spellbinders Leaves...
I would like to enter my card in to In the Pink Challenge...layers
Thanks for stopping by ...
Hugs Sylvie xx

11 comments:

dutchess

Hi Sylvie...what a fabulous card I love that image ...your colours are just beautiful and your embellishments are stunning ....a wow card! ...
On my way to the dentist...fingers crossed xxxxxx

Unknown

Aww this is stunning! Love the colours and beautiful design!
Lucy x

Wendy L

So gorgeous and cute Sylvie, thank you, xxxxx

Mrs A.

Pink and a butterfly too. Bliss! Hugs Mrs A.

Janice

Love it Sylvie - popped by this morning to leave a comment but you must have been having a sleep in!!! Jx

Christine Harrop

Oh how sweet this is Sylvie! I love it. Christine xx

Lorraine

A gorgeous card Sylvie, love the sweet bear and pretty papers
Lorraine x

McCrafty's Cards

Gorgeous card Sylvie, I like the bear and the design
Kevin xx

Rainey's Craft Room

Such a pretty colour combo and gorgeous image too Sylvie, love this card.
Lorraine

cotnob

A beautiful card Sylvie, such a cute image and pretty papers.
Pauline
x

Unknown

Just back to say Thanks so much for sharing at In The Pink!
Lucy x