Sunday 18 September 2016

CCC Hats and Scarves

Hello All
I am so pleased for my Grand daughter Danielle she passed her driving test ... Friday morning... Her second attempt... Yay!! ... I bought her a new car for her Birthday which was in April.. So pleased for her...she will be buzzing everywhere now... Yay!!....
It's time for our CCC where a few of us girls... Make a Xmas Card every two weeks... It is the lovely Kate's turn to choose the Theme..which  is  Hats .. and Scarves...
At my craft Fair yesterday I sold some Xmas cards... and 5 Birthday Cards in a Box... They are good sellers...and I love doing them... I was asked for Xmas ones.. So that's my next projects...
For my card I have used ...i am sorry another LOTV Art Pad Topper...another fabulous scene...of course using extra colouring on the image...to make it pop....


Card Recipe
Katy Allsop Papers...
Marianne Design Icicle Die ...
Joy Crafts Lamp Post Die ...NBUS...
dIe-Sire Message Die ...
Copics for extra colouring...
Wild Rose Corner Die ...
Thanks for stopping by...
Hugs Sylvie xx

18 comments:

Christine Harrop

Gorgeous image Sylvie, perfect for Kate's challenge. Your match well. Hugs Christine xx

ellyscard creatief

Beautiful Christmas card.

Rainey's Craft Room

A beautiful colour combo using the red and kraft, matching it beautifully to the colours in the image. Perfect for Kate's theme this week too.
Lorraine

Rita

Gorgeous card Sylvie. I have used this image too. Love the papers you have used. Congratulations to your Grand-daughter too. Hugs Rita xxx

Unknown

Aww I love this one!' So gorgeous! You've really inspired me!
Lucy x

cuilliesocks

Hi there Sylvie love your card, especially the fabulous topper, you and Rita have used the same one, great minds think alike.....eautiful papers and love the lamppost die, all perfect for the theme, so thank you.
Great news that your Granddaughter passed her driving test, scary thing learning to drive, it too me five attempts and don't know how many lessond, but I'm sure I put the instructor's children through uni, Kate x

scrappymo!

Congrats to your granddaughter!
Your card is so pretty/ You have added lots of sparkle and glamour to your art pad image. Love your pretty background paper...always love snowflakes on kraft coloured paper!

Lorraine

A gorgeous card Sylvie, a fab topper and I love the pretty corner die
Lorraine x

Viv

What a beautiful Xmas card Sylvie, so classy. So pleased your Granddaughter passed her test too, no stoppig her now eh.So sorry I am late commenting, lots going on ;) Viv xx ;) Viv xx

rachel

this is so pretty Sylvie - i love your card! Wonderful make! Big hugs Rachel x

cotnob

A fabulous Christmas card Sylvie, such a beautiful topper.
Pauline
x

Carole

Lovely scene Sylvie and the use of some fabulous dies and embellishments....great card!

Sandy

You cannot beat LOTV images - you sure have made a beautiful card using this topper.
Congratulations to your granddaughter and what a lucky kid she is to have a grandma like you Sylvie.
Sandy xx

MaryH

Such a darling LOTV image, and I love how you've dressed it up with the lamppost, and all the other embellies you've added to make it so special. Looks very pretty against the kraft dp. Yay for you at gifting your grand with a car. You're a wonderful Grandmother! TFS & Hugs

dutchess

Hi Sylvie....loving the LOTV image with your beautiful enhancing...great corner die and that fab lamppost die....you really have great composition in all your cards....hope you had a great weekend celebrating xxxx

Kat W

Fantastic news of your granddaughter passing her driving test...it's such a milestone to gain that independence especially if she already has a car courtesy of a very generous grandmother :-)
I love your beautiful Christmas card; the papers and art pad image give a lovely vintage style and your details are gorgeous :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Mrs A.

woefully late for Kate's challenge as I have been away and only just gotten back. I love the LOTV scene with the child and snowman in his woollies. Congratulations to your Granddaughter for passing her test. Hugs Mrs A.

Anonymous

Fabulous card , congrats to your grand daughter xx