Saturday 6 August 2016

PBSC Favourite Technique

Hello All
I hope you are all well... Still boiling hot in Gibraltar .. Not really crafting weather...
It's the first Saturday in the month ... So time for PBSC our Theme is ... your favourite technique...
Mine at the moment is Die Cutting... I have used Seven Dies on my card..There are some fabulous Dies out there...so many new makes to...  Can't wait to bring back from the Uk... When I go the end of August... For my friend Joan's 94th Birthday... I am bringing my Brand Spanking new Gemini...Die cutting machine...cant wait...as its Electronic ...it will be so much easier...
We cant wait to see your cards ...using your fave Techniques....
        Our Sponsor is as always...
          123 Stitch $20...Voucher ...

Take a look at my card below....




Card Recipe
Penny Black Image...
LOTV Papers...Marianne Designs Die...
Joanna Sheen Lace Border Die...
Lili`Inkers Stitched Mats...
Copics for colouring...
Apple Blossom Dies...
LOTV Message Stamps.
Clearly Besotted Fish tail Die...
Thanks again as always for stopping by....
I really do appreciate your comments ...
Sylvie x

16 comments:

Carole Pollard

Such a sweet card a fab design Love and hugs Carole x

cotnob

A super card Sylvie, such an adorable image and pretty papers.
Pauline
x

Sue from Oregon

Such a fun image Sylvie...one of my faves...Such a party they are having! Lovely design! ♥ Sue Kment

Greta

Adorable card, Sylvie! Love how you put everything together for this sweet, festive birthday card--she'll love it!

Viv

Aww what cute mice Sylvie, loving the pink of course too. Enjoy the hot weather we have it too just now, great isn't it. Sat here in my very flimsy sun dress lol ;) Viv xx

Debbie

Really beautiful card dearie. Love this stamp and all the dies you've used. Hugs xxx

McCrafty's Cards

Gorgeous card Sylvie, I like the sweet image and the details
Kevin xx

Sandy

Wonderful card Sylvie - I do love the mice!
sandy xx

Anonymous

Beautiful Sylvie, if you coming to the midlands we should try and meet up for coffee xxx

Rainey's Craft Room

A really cute and pretty card Sylvie, love the sweet image and lovely papers.
Lorraine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards

Great use of the dies, a lovely card and papers.
Faith
x

Sandma's Handmade Cards

This is so pretty and it's also one of my favourite Penny Black images. I've used it so many times for the younger ones in my family. I really like all of the layers that you've added and your colouring is superb. Such a lovely card. Crafty hugs, Sandra X

cuilliesocks

Adorable Sylvie, beautifully designed too, Kate x

Kat W

This is just utterly adorable and the floral papers are so pretty :-) You have used all the die cuts so brilliantly to frame the image and add detail...where would we be without die cuts?!
Big hugs, Kat xx

debby4000

Gorgeous and adorable card, love all your die cuts.
luv
Debby

Aileen

Such a wonderful card, love these little mice and all your die cuts. All comes together so well.