Sunday 21 August 2016

CCC Lots of Layers

Hello All
I hope we are well...hows your weather in the UK...I will be in the UK next Wednesday for a week...it is my Friend Joan 94th Birthday....she is such a special lady...i love her to bits...i am also meeting up with my Blogging friend Elaine her blog is called ...Cakecoffeecraft..... for the first time ...i am so excited...she is celebrating having 81 Followers ...well deserved ...she also has some blog Candy take a look at her blog....
Right onto business our Christmas Card Club...where a few of us girls make a Xmas card every Two weeks ...its the lovely Margarets turn to choose the Theme...which is lots of layers....
I have layered my window Die ...up three  times and slightly offset it as well...its a really old unused Die ...but i love my card...
What do you think....


Card Recipe
SSS Window Die...
SSS Stamps...
Wall Embossing Folder
and inked the edges with Versamagic Ink...
Die`Sire Happy Christmas Die...
Spellbinders Holly and Poinsetia Die...
Photo is not Brill especially with the Mirri card...
Enjoy your weekend
Hugs Sylvie xx

16 comments:

ruth..chen;-))

oh, wie entzückend, liebe sylvie...
liebe grüsse...
ruth..chen;-))

Juls

Cute love them peeking from behind the window xx

Wendy L

This is gorgeous Sylvie, love the floral branch over the top.
Say Hello to Elaine from me, I only know her through Blog land, xxx

Rainey's Craft Room

It's a gorgeous card, love the poinsettia sprig along the top and cute image within the window too.
Lorraine

dutchess

Made me smile Sylvie...I just love those cheeky images peeking through the the window....and super die cuts xxxxx

cotnob

A fabulous card Sylvie, you have created a fun window scene.
Pauline
x

rmgcreations.blogspot.co.uk

Wonderful card Sylvie. One of my favourite dies as well. Enjoy your time with your friends. Hugs Rita xxxx

Stamps and Paper

My favourite image Sylvie and love your fun Christimas card
enjoy your trip back to the UK

Anne

Jenny L

Hi Sylvie,
what a brilliant card, and I love that glorious gold shiny window.
Happy Birthday to your friend, and I do hope you have a very lovely time in the UK.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

cuilliesocks

Hi Sylvie, what a wonderful card, I love the image with the pets looking through that fabulous window die, super design, Kate x

Sue

Hi Sylvie - this is a brilliant card. Your design is so beautiful and very clever. Weather over here has taken a bit of a turn this weekend - it has gone really windy and a bit wet - however, my in house weather expert (my hubby)! tells me that it is supposed to pick up again next week. I hope you have a good trip to the UK and decent weather.
Sue...xxx

scrappymo!

This card has so many pretty layers. Love the window frame with the stamped image shining through. The ivy and poinsettia embellies are so pretty and add even more layers!

MaryH

Love this sweet image of the trio of pets looking out the golden window. Loads of dimension & texture with the way you've done the embossing and the design layout. It's just a delightful card. Enjoy your visit, isn't it great to meet blog friends? And big happy to your 94 yr old friend...She deserves a big party to celebrate this milestone birthday. Be safe in your travels, TFS & Hugs

Sandy

I love this card - "Hail, hail, the gangs all here!" Bravo!!
Sandy xx

Kat W

It's such a joy to rediscover old stash and breathe new life into it...and this window die looks great layered up, and oh, the little animals peeking through are adorable :-)
The sun has come out in time for your trip to the UK! Hope you have a wonderful time :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Anonymous

Beautiful Card , really looking forward to meeting up for lunch. Friday can't come quick enough. See you soon xx