Saturday 2 July 2016

PBSC One Layer Card

Hello Everyone
I hope we are all ok...red hot here in Gibraltar....hows your weather where you live...

 Its the first Saturday   the month...so its time for BPSC .... our Theme is a One Layered card....i must admit i find the OLC....not very easy...but pleased with the outcome of this card....using a  Penny Black Stencil...
We cant wait to see what you come up with...don`t forget you must use a PB Image ....Message or Stickeroos...
Thanks for all your fabulous entries on our Blog Hop.....


 The lucky winner of my gorgeous stamp....drum...Roll......is.  Lou .  blog  A Devon Kitchen Table......
Please contact me Lou ...so i can sent your Prize.....

Our Sponsor as always is                      
                                                                  $20.. Voucher

Here is my one layered card ....


Card Recipe
Penny Black Stencil...
Penny Black Message...Birthday Wish..
D.Inks..Versamagic Inks...
Glossy Accents...
Pan Pastels on the edge of my card...
Black Ink flicked with... a paintbrush....
Fine Line Pen for edging...
Sparkle Clear Pen..Spectrum Noir...
Thanks for stopping by today...
Hugs Sylvie xx

18 comments:

Lou

Hi Sylvie, first off, what a gorgeous card! Secondly, I was chuffed to see that I've one that very pretty stamp from the blog hop. So you have an email a address that I can send my details to? Lou x

Rainey's Craft Room

A beautiful stamped card Sylvie, love the colour and what a beautiful stamp you have chosen too.
Lorraine

cotnob

A beautiful card Sylvie, such a pretty stamp and lovely colours.
Pauline
x

Sue from Oregon

Well isn't this fun! I have not really used stencils much, but your card turned out gorgeous...might just have to give it a whirl! ♥ Sue K

Anonymous

Beautiful Sylvie, weather here in West Midlands is not great at all xx

Viv

Such a gorgeous card Sylvie,love it! Not that great the weather here,send us some sun please 😀 hugs Viv xx

Carole

Oh love your card...great stenciling and design.Weather poor here, please send sun and warmth urgently!!!

McCrafty's Cards

So beautiful and classy Sylvie I like the CAS design
Kevin xx

Unknown

Just simply gorgeous!!
Lucy x

brenda

A very elegant one layer card Sylvia.

B x

Mrs A.

This is gorgeous. Love the colours. Hugs Mrs A.

cuilliesocks

Hello Sylvie, your card is stunning, I do love floral cards and this is a beautiful image, lovely colours too, Kate x

Sandy

So pretty!
Sandy xx

Carole Pollard

Brilliant those flowers are just so pretty love and hugs Carole x

Greta

Oh Sylvie--what a gorgeous use of that stencil! Fabulous card for our challenge this month!

Janice

Gorgeous card Sylvie, I love the stencil and the colours you have used.
Janice x

Kat W

The thought of making a one layer cards always fills me with terror...so I don't think I've ever done one! Your card is so stunning, a lovely combo of pretty stencilled flower and fab sentiment...just brilliant :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Barb

What a beautiful card and I love the colours. Barbxx