Saturday 16 July 2016

PBSC Mid Month Reminder

Hello All
Thanks for stopping by today...
We have our Mid Month Reminder... At Penny Black Saturday Challenge.. For our one layered card...
We can't wait to see what you have to show us...
As always our prize is from ...
                    123 Stitch    $ 20....Voucher...
   




Card Recipe
Petal Party P.Black Stamp....
Stitched Border Die- Namics Die...
Message Rubberneckers Die...
Clear Sparkle Pen....
Thanks for calling...
Look forward to you joining us at Penny Black Challenge this month...
Hugs Sylvie xx



10 comments:

Wendy L

This is gorgeous Sylvie, xxx

G Peplow

WOW what a fabnulous one layer card Sylvie, I love this 😊Xx

Helen

Beautiful card Sylvie - I love the way you stamped the flowers!
Helen x

andree

wow, fab card Sylvie xx

cuilliesocks

Hi Sylvie, your card is so lovely, I love the stitched die frame and the flowers stamp, Kate x

cotnob

Such a pretty card Sylvie, a fabulous one layer design.
Pauline
x

wienerhoneymooners

Thanks you so MUCH for having me as a Guest Designer for the PB Saturday Reminder Post for the "One Layer" Challenge! It has been a pleasure to see all of the awesome inspiration!

HUGS
-Kimberly

Dawn Phillips

Hi Sylvie, Thanks for your kind comments on my blog post. I've just found your blog and your work is stunning. I'm following you on Bloglovin. Love Dawn x

Kat W

1 layer - eeeeek! I am in awe of how you created such a fabulous elegant design with just 1 layer but the stamped flowers and sentiment looks great and the stitched edge finishes it perfectly :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

thecraftycavalier

Brilliant! This is so elegant. Such a fab design. I love it! Jayne x