Sunday 22 May 2016

Card in a Box

Hello All
I hope we are all well...really hot here today 27 degs ...although the wind made it feel a bit cooler...we were going to Spain for a picnic ...but got to the car...the battery was flat....Ouch!!!!not to worry....
I ngo to the UK tomorrow..so all my posts will be Scheduled....
I did very well  at my craft Fair yesterday ...sold more unwanted  Crafty Stash...and 11 Cards ...Five of which was Cards in a Box...these are a good seller...plus another order ...which i made last night...so easy with the Spell binder Die...
So take a look below ...
the recipient loves Green...and she will be 90 Years young...




Card Recipe
Spellbinders Die...
LOTV Message...
SSS.Butterfly Dies...
SU Flower Stamps and Punch...
Papers First Edition Hideaway...
Inks SU &Versamagic...
Thanks for stopping by...
Hugs Sylvie xx

10 comments:

cotnob

A gorgeous card in a box Sylvie, lots of fabulous details and the pink and green combination is so pretty.
Pauline
x

Sue from Oregon

This is just lovely!!!

Patricia

Absolutely stunning, love it.
I bet the person getting it will be be over the moon to open that card up.
Have a good day
Patricia X

Stamps and Paper

Very pretty Sylvie I love the fact that these boxes close flat for posting

Anne

Wendy L

This is so gorgeous Sylvie, I love making these, so effective, xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards

Well done on your sales, enjoy the UK, although you will find it MUCH colder than Gib LOL.

Your card is a delight and I'm sure the lay concerned is going to LOVE it.
Faith
x

Carole

Very pretty card Sylvie and well done on your sales!

Lorraine

A gorgeous card in a box, love all the pretty details
Well done on all your sales
Lorraine x

rachel

super pretty card - love the beautiful colours - gorgeous. Hugs Rachel x

Sue

Hi Sylvie - this is a beautiful box card. I love your pretty design and colours. I hope you have a good trip to the UK.
Sue...xxx