Saturday 5 December 2015

Crafty Friends Challenge

Hello All
Thanks for stopping by today....
I bet you are all busy busy getting ready for Christmas....
Crafty Friends Challenge this weeks Theme is Christmas..I have used a Pink Gems Digi....Girl in a Glass love this image....the image was Pre coloured ...but I added more colour on ...i like the results....
We do look forward to seeing all your entries....Christmas Cards are a Fave with me....

Thanks to our Sponsor Pink Gems Digis

Here is my card below....

Card Recipe
Pink Gems Digi .... Copics for colouring....
Clearly Besotted Snowflake Dies...
Lili`Inkers stitched Mats....
LOTV Message Stamp
Papers Lawn Fawn Snowday Papers..
I would like to enter my card into the following Challenges...
 The Ribbon Girl Challenge ..Anything Goes
A Gem of a Challenge ..Anything Christmas
Thanks for stopping by .... Enjoy your Day
Hugs Sylvie xx

9 comments:

Unknown

This is so fabulous!! Such a pretty Christmassy card!
Lucy x

Christine Harrop

I love this image. Great card Sylvie. Christine x

rachel

super christmas card Sylvie! Lovely. Hugs rachel x

Carol

Fabulous card Sylvie, love the design. Carol x

Jacee

Super design Sylvie
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

andree

This is lovely Sylvie, a gorgeous image and a fab design xx

Kat W

Oh for a glass that size - lol! A fabulous fun design and I love the non-traditional colour combo...really pretty :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Zoe Tant

Fab card Sylvie. So full of fun and cheekiness! Zx

Anne

Thanks for joining our Ribbon Girl December 'Anything Goes' Card challenge with your lovely card - good luck!

Anne x
http://learningtojive.blogspot.co.uk/


http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk