Saturday 7 November 2015

PBSC Dies or Punches

Hello All
I hope we are all well..I have scheduled this post as i am in the UK....
It is the First Saturday of the Month...so its time for another Penny Black Saturday Challenge...our Theme this Month is Dies or Punches....so we would love you to join our Challenge ..we all use Dies and Punches... I know I do....
I have made another Baby card... I have no Blue cards in my stock ... So I had to make one Didn't i... I do love making baby cards... I have used lots of Dies on my card... One message Punch from SU..





                                             Our Sponsor this Month is as always
                                                               a voucher for  $ 20


Card Recipe
Penny Black Stamp...
Copics for colouring...
LOTV Paper Pad...
Die-Namics Die...
Magnolia Border Die...
Paula Pascual Message Stamp...
Marianne Design Circle Die...
Thanks for taking time to stop by my Blog ...
Hugs Sylvie xx