Thursday 6 August 2015

The Paper Players Challenge

Hello All
 Thanks for stopping by today... i am having a purge on using my Penny Black Stamps... I have so many old and Newbies... .love this cute one!!
The Paper Players Challenge Theme is It`s Hip to be Square....
so i hope you like my card....




Card Recipe
Pink Petticoat Digi Papers  i have had yonks...
Martha Stewart Border Punch ....
SU Message and Punches...
Sizzix Die Leaves...Die -Namics Corner Die...
Flower ...Marianne Design Die ...
PBS Cheesecake Wish....
Lili`Inkers Square Mats...
Thanks for stopping by...i really do appreciate your Comments..
Hugs Sylvie xx

14 comments:

andree

So pretty Sylvie, love your image and the papers you chose, beautiful flowers too xx

dutchess

what a cutie Sylvie....love your colours such a cheerful card xx

Sue

Gorgeous card Sylvie, such a sweet image and I love the papers.
hugs Sue xx

Carole

Oh I love Penny Black images and I love your card..he's a cutie .beautiful colour choice and design and very pretty flowers Sylvie.xx

Anonymous

Hi Sylvi le how are you ? Another beautiful card as always xx

Stamps and Paper

Adorable P B image lovely card Sylvie

Anne

rachel

supercute - I adore this - gorgeous make Sylvie! Hugs rachel x

Unknown

I love penny black cities and this is just gorgeous! Really beautiful design!
I got a new set for my birthday actually and want to make a thank you card using them real soon!
Lucy x

Patricia

I like, I like, I really like.
Patricia x

Sandma's Handmade Cards

Such a pretty card and I love the colours that you've used :)

Doreen

Love the fab image,just gorgeous.xxx

Sue

Sylvie, this is a beautiful card. That image is so cute and I love your colouring and pretty cheerful card design.
Sue...xxx

stampwithsandy

This card has sweetness written all over it, Sylvie! Love the adorable stamped image, the pretty papers, the flower, everything! Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

cotnob

This is so pretty Sylvie, such a sweet image.
Pauline
x