Saturday 22 February 2014

Butterfly Spot Challenge

Hello All
 I hope we are all well....i have another card for Butterfly Spot Challenge ...this is a new Challenge.... Butterflies...we all love Butterflies..... last week in Spain we saw some really gorgeous ones....so here is my share today ... I sold this card at the craft fair this Morning....
Card Recipe
LOTV Paper Pad.....
Martha Stewart Border Punch....
Butterfly Punch MS. Coloured some velum to match Flower...
Flower Stamp...a really old one ...uninked till now ...and i love it...
Versamagic Ink Pad....
Message Ebay.....
Papermania Pearl Gems....
Again Picture not very good..
Thanks for looking ....enjoy your Day.....
Hugs Sylvie xx

14 comments:

Stamps and Paper

Pretty card Sylvie and gorgeous papers

Anne

Chanray

lovely card! I loooove butterflies !

Sandy

Beautiful colors and beautifully done!
Sandy xx

Sue

Such a beautiful card Sylvie. I love the pretty image, gorgeous papers and fabulous layout too.
hugs Sue xx

Carole

Beautiful card. I love the colours and the image and butterfly. Simply gorgeous!

Anne

Very soft and serene Sylvie. Hugs x

Sharon

This is gorgeous Sylvie. I love the image and the papers are beautiful.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

scrappymo!

This is such a pretty card! Love your design.

Unknown

So pretty Sylvie - not surprised you sold it. Love the LOTV papers.

Karen xxx

McCrafty's Cards

Gorgeous card Sylvie, I like the image, the papers and the punched border.
Kevin xx

Rainey's Craft Room

A gorgeous sweet and fresh card for Mother's Day, no wonder it sold quickly.
Lorraine

Viv

Beautiful Sylvie

Bonnie

So sweet! I love this blue flower!

Pat

I love the colours you have used on this pretty card Sylvie. The LOTV Papers are beautiful and that MS punch makes the perfect border. x