Saturday 3 November 2012

Less is More Colour

Hello Everyone
I hope we are all well......we have rain here for the weekend...but it is so mild 22 degs...Chrissie at  Less is More is holding the fort....very well as Mandi is busy with her new business venture.....there is always alot of work to do when opening a shop...but she will be enjoying it......Chrissie wants Pink this week on our cards ....i love pink....i have stamped a Forever Friends Baby stanp....coloured with Promarkers a Pink one and a Blender Pen to give the checked effect....Stampin Up Embossing Folder...i have always loved this folder but only seeing it on the American Blogs...so soooo pleased we now have it in the UK. Thanks Vicky........Message by Paula Pascual...they stamp Beautifully ...on Linen card as well...
Thanks for looking....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

23 comments:

Loli

hola sylvie, oooh what lovely and sweet card, i love it, a perfect CAS card, well done.
Hugs from Palma

Vicky

This is so gorgeous sweetie I absolutely love this embossing.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Stamps and Paper

Gorgeous card Sylvie such a sweet image

Anne

Viv

Cutie patootie Sylvie! x

Carole

Sylvie, this is so adorable, oh my, I really love the image and your card is fab!

Wendy L

Gorgeous and cute, I love this stamp. xxx

Chrissie

Simply adorable Sylvie, is the blanket paper pieced or embossed, it looks super whatever!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Lynne

Oh wow Sylvie this is gorgeous. Such a cutie.
Lynne xxx

Anonymous

Beautiful card Sylvie! The embossing looks gorgeous.
xx

Caroline

This is gorgeous the image is fabulous and I love the embossing. Caroline xxx

Unknown

This is adorable Sylvie, I love the elegant style of this card, and fab idea for the gingham with the blender.. must try that too, love it xxx

Tara Cardwell

I hadn't spotted that EF in the new catalogue Sylvie - I'm off to investigate! Your card is gorgeous.
Tara
x

Mandy

very sweet card Sylvie!

xx

Sarah's Little Snippets

An adorable card Sylvie! I really love that embossing folder :) Sarah x

Michelle

So cute, Sylvie! I love this card. :-)

Rosemary

oh my... how sweet, sylvie!! super cute baby card!!

coops

so stunning sylvie.gorgeous sweet image and design :D

xx coops xx

Sasha

Sweet card, Sylvie:) I love your cute image and your embossing looks fab! xx

Jules

Hi Sylvie

This is a real beauty! One of my favourite images for a new baby card.

Loving all your scrummy layers and the neat embossing!

Where is the blue sky on your photograph today?

Hope you have a good week.

Love Jules xx

Kathyk

Delightful, cute AND CAS - great job

Kathyk

Monica

Hi there, I love the way you made the checks. Such a soft and lovely baby girl card.
Monica xxx

Vicky Hayes

That embossing folder is gorgeous isn't it - and you're very welcome Sylvie! I love what you've done with it here, it makes a beautiful frame for your sweet image. Vicky x

Viv

Gorgeous card Sylvie :) Viv xx