Thursday 25 October 2012

I Love Promarkers

Hello All
I hope you are all having a good week......the weather here in Gib today gas been torrential rain all day.....just trying to brighten up now....it is still warm....so thats ok...and we do need the rain.....
i manage to take my Picture in between the showers....
I Love Promarkers want a Christmas Card this week......so this is what i have come up with.....i have used a LOTV image....coloured with my gorgeous Promarkers...Martha Stewart Border Punch...Kanban Christmas Papers...Die cut some Stars....Craftwork Cards Message...Glamour Dust for a bit of Sparkle.....and i think thats it ....
Thanks for looking....enjoy your evening....dont forget we put the clocks back this week.....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

5 comments:

Unknown

Awww this is gorgeous Sylvie,I love those red shiny stars and such a sweet image too, love it... I see you also joined us at I ♥ Promarkers this week. Thanks and good luck xxx

Lorraine

That's a really lovely card and a lovely image too. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Wonder if you've met my brother, lol. He lives in Gib too.

Mandy

another beautie Sylvie, such beautiful colours. It's getting jolly chilly here now, may have to find the hats and scarves soon !

xx

Caroline

Gorgeous card love the image which is coloured beautifully and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

Wendy Fraser

Oh how sweet, I just love LOTV images. Fab card, love the layout. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx