Sunday 5 June 2011

Christmas Card Club


Hi Everyone
Has anyone missed me Lol.....i came back from UK on Wednesday evening....Loaded with crafting goodies Plus ...Shoes ...Towels...they are a bit boring arn`t they....so didn`t manage to get on the Computer till Yesterday....and i still couldn`t send comments on Blogger....but A few followers told me to try when i sign in to untick ..and it worked i was as happy as Larry....whoever he is .....
My Christmas card for this Fortnight for our "Card Club" has to have Penquins on ...so found this Gorgeous stamp in my stash uninked...Poor thing....not sure who chose the Challenge when i go away my brain goes to pot when i get back.....
If anyone would like to join in with making Xmas cards every Two weeks ....you are not committed...if you find you are unable for any reason...All our names are on my sidebar....
Card Recipe
Promarkers for Colouring
Papers DCWV
Marriane Dies Snowflake and Icicle Border
Glamour Dust for sparkle
Nestie Die
Hope you like my card thankfor all your lovely comments.......
Its Great to be Back........

21 comments:

Hazel

Glad you took some crafty items home with you. This is a lovely card for the challenge - I love penguins - your image is fab. x

Jo Street

Love the black and pink and the penguins are sooo cute.
Jo x

Sasha

Welcome back! Your card is really lovely, I love the cute penguins, and the colours are so pretty x

Donna Mosley

A very gorgeous card Sylvie. Love the fab colour combo.

Donna x

Anonymous

Lovely to see you back Sylvie - glad you had a good time. This is a fabulous christmas card; love the colours and that layered snowflake. xx

Claire

This is absolutely gorgeous Sylvie. Love it. Hugs, Claire x

Tammy

H you had a great time here in the UK. Weather as been nice at least. Your card is gorguss. I adore pink and black. Hugs x

Lindsey

Beautiful card, love the image and the papers are gorgeous xx

dutchess

Love it Sylvie...not an image I have seen before and it is really cute...real nice colour combination glad you had a good crafty visit...always good to have retail therapy!!! take care Margaret

Stamps and Paper

Hi Sylvie - pleased you are back we have missed you. Great card and we shall look out fo your new crafting goodies.

Anne

Elaine Stark

A lovely card. I love all those penguins. Elaine

Vicky Hayes

Welcome back to Blogland Sylvie! It's lovely to be away but always good to get back home! The penguins on your card look fab and I love the unusual colours you've chosen. I should come and join in with your Christmas card making - I really need to start them soon! Vx

G Peplow

Hi Sylvie, Glad you're back and with goodies, lucky you, I missed you:0)
Gorgeous card, so many pretty elements:0)
I've got computer probs, mine's broken ATM struggling with borrowed one, ah well, never mind :0) xxx

Carol

This is gorgeous Sylvie, love the image and your colour scheme. Sounds like you had fun over here - good to see you back. Carol x

coops

stunning card sylvie.i love the image and your papers and colours are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

debby4000

Oh Sylvie this is gorgeous, love the image and fab colours.
luv
Debby

Sue

Hi Sylvie, Love these cute little penguins and the contemporary colours. Not sure if I can face making Christmas cards yet, I usually leave it until Sept but will keep and eye on yours for some good ideas. :-) Sue x

Sandra

Hi Sylvie, you have been missed! I don't know what I did but I can comment again! Sandra

pinky

What a gorgeous combination of colours and cute cute image Sylvie, I just love your card. Glad you had a good holiday and got blogger fixed too.

Unknown

Glad you had a good time and a beautiful card as well gorgeous colours and image.
Chris x

Juls

fabulous!! Loving the colour combo!!! Hugs Juls