Monday 4 April 2011

A Versatile Blogger


Thank you to Khin and Leesa for this lovely award...on an earlier post I have listed the things about myself but will list people who's blogs deserve a visit and here are the rules:

Step 1 - Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award!
Step 2 - Share 7 random things about yourself.. i have done this in an earlier Award
Step 3 – Award 7 recently discovered bloggers with this award
Step 4 – Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won the award
1 Sharon
2 Carole
3 Angela
4 Zoe
5 Val
6 Viv
7 Ida
Take a look at all there Blogs there are some amazing cards.....

2 comments:

Shirley

Congratulations on your award.

Viv

Congratulations on the award & thanks for nominating me too. I will accept it,.... but I find they take up so much time to do and others are finding the same too so it may be the last I accept.No offence though and I am most grateful you felt me worthy of it!!! :O) Viv xx