Sunday 26 September 2010

Penny Black Challenge 120


Hi Everyone
Thanks for taking a peep at my world of Cards...hope you like my new Background and Photo of me taken on my Birthday..last Thurs ..Ta!! for birthday Messages...my Grandson came over and his Fiancee so we all had a Fab Time...He is so Special to me ..I had some Gorgeous hand made cards from Crafty Friends Lol..i will put some on the blog when have some time...After all i am a year older poor old soul.....
Weather forecast for Chris.. take a look at her blog some Fabulous cards on there..and a gorgeous ..gorgeous lady she came to Gib on a cruise and we met up for the 1st time and we hit it off...we crafters are like that arn`t we... Chris.. on to the Business
Card Recipe

Craftwork cards Card..Paper..Message..Card Candy...Template for Banner&Message..i should be on commission Lol
Distressed edges with D.Inks
Stampin up Scallop Punch
Martha StewartButterfly Punch
Promarkers for colouring Image
I love reading your comments...enjoy your week...x

9 comments:

Chrissie

This is gorgeous Sylvie, fabulous colouring!
Chrissie

Little K Smith

Beautiful card Sylvie, adore this image, one of my faves! Gorgeous papers and love that bunting too!
Kelly.x

chris

Hi Sylvie thanks for the link and of course my weather report, you have made me feel very special,the feelings mutual you lovely lady.
liking you new look blog and the new photo, that looks more like you.
your card is gorgeous, love the bunting.very special. pleased you had a good birthday with your grandson and his fiancee.
back soon lots of hugs chris xx

Pauline C

Gorgeous card Sylvie - fab colouring on your sweet image, and love your bunting - so pretty! Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
pauline x

Stamps and Paper

Really lovely card Sylvie and I just love your new blog look... Pleased you had a great birthday with your grandson.

hugs

Anne

debby4000

Oh WOW Sylvie this is gorgeous, love the shaped card and the fab bunting and the wonderful sweet mouse.
Glad to hear you had a fab birthday.
luv
Debby

Kath Stewart

this is so sweet sylvie...and belated happy birthday...thanks for joining in the fun this week at penny black saturday...hugs kath xxx

Cynthia

I love the inspiration your cards give me Sylvie, this is no exception. Belated Happy Birthday, glad you had a fab time.

Cheers
Cynthia

Juls

too cute!! Just love everything about this, the soft colours, the fab layout and the buting detail is just perfect! Hugs Juls